Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try this

but make sure you have time to sit and fill out the survey. it's long. oh, and make sure to leave the advertisement section clear or you will get junk mail. i wont even share what age it told me.

http://www.realage.com
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

OW can't waint, I just did it, my real age is 26 and 2 months and it was coming up towards the end as 25.6 so we'll see, i think the lack of exercise might be bringing me back up and beyond 26 though!

Comment

22.8 :dance :dance :dance :dance

SO always says I look younger and I'm always getting mistaken for being a student at home (students are generally 18-22, not very many outside that age group) Woo hoo, might go out and live like a 22 year old student for the weekend!! Here were SO lives there is a Boston university college rooms and a frat house on one side and 2 frat houses and a college rooms for MIT on the other side and lots of parties going on at the moment. I tried to convince SO to crash one with me last night (they were having a BBQ and the smells where delicious) but he was showing his age ripe old 28 years of age and laughed like i was joking or something!

Comment

yeah if they put stress from being 3650 miles apart with a 2 year old from SO doing medical residency i'd say it would be a lot higher
        but shhhhhhhhhhh, we won't tell anyone because i'm still living on the high i'm really only 22!!!

Comment

31.1!?!?!

I am 27....
          Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
          Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug
            Here's my medical spouse version (add to your real age):

For each year of residency add 2 years
            For each year of fellowship add another 2.5 years
            For each child during residency add another 3 years
            For every bill you haven't been able to pay add another 6 months
            For every time your ATM/creidt card was denied add 1 month
            For every time you were screwed out of vacation time add 3 months
            For every time you picked up the phone to report your program add 4 months
            For every time you've attended a social funtion by yourself add 2 months
            (and a 2 pats on the back )
            For every time you've moved during training add 1 year
            For every time you've tried to sell a house during a training move add 2, well,OK 3 years
            For every board exam/fee add 4 months
            For every time you've been told your "SO LUCKY" to be a dawkter's spouse add 1 month

If you shouldn't be collecting social security by now then, clearly, you *suck* at math.

Not using Annie's calculations I am 30 but my "real age" is 26.9 - woo hoo!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

For every time you've been told your "SO LUCKY" to be a dawkter's spouse add 1 month.
              I really think this one deserves more. Seriously, we are only in month 3 here....and really, it's just so discusting.
              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

For every time you've tried to sell a house during a training move add 2, well,OK 3 years
                For every time you've been told your "SO LUCKY" to be a dawkter's spouse add 1 month

If you shouldn't be collecting social security by now then, clearly, you *suck* at math.

Comment

Wow... 29.9 (just polite enough to not make me 30)
                  I'm really 22.8...

Now if we factor in the "you're so lucky" even considering we're in MS1, it definitely puts me over the 30 mark and then some. :>

Comment

According to these calculations, I'm an old geezer who has been collecting social security for a while! :!
                    Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

OMG, 28!! I turn 22 this month.

SO will be happy though, it means I'm only 3 years yonger than him (as opposed to 9 1/2)

My medical spouse age is......22+2+2+.. I give up, I'm probably the oldest woman alive!!
                      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Working...
                      X