Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

missing people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing people

where are some of the regulars. some i can think of that have not been around are...

tracy
    sue c
    alison
    heartRN
    cricketnmatt
    suwannee
    twinsmom

i realize some people might actually have a life(or a new baby).....unlike myself and they dont have the time to post...but come on!

if you're in lurke mode....hope all is well.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

I keep trying to answer your "how you doing" post, Annie, but I just can't seem to get an uninterrupted stretch of time to answer! The board has been hopping today, but every time I sit down to try to post, it seems like someone ALWAYS needs something from me. *sigh*
    Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

SueC is alive and well but has a very cranky infant on her hands (in addition to the other 3). I think Suwanne is out of the country. Can't help you much with the others.

Comment

Hey, you. I just updated. I'm paranoid at my new government job, so even when I have downtime at work I don't participate on any message boards. I try to catch up after work, but with such limited time I'm only piping up if I *really* have something to add.

How YOU doin'?
        Alison

Comment

Sorry I disappeared, but truly I'm a little flattered that I was missed!
          I haven't fallen off the face of the earth--I plan to start visiting again here on a regular basis very soon. It's been a long summer, it won't go down in history as my favorite summer ever--thank goodness it's over! The littlest munchckin is a cranky guy, though I'm hopeful he will sleep on a regular basis very soon. The older two have started school full-time as of last week, so perhaps I will return to some semblance of normal sometime in the near future. My props to my very good friend Jesher who has been just about the best darn girlfriend a girl could have (what would we do without our girlfriends???!).
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

We have been on vacation the last week. Dh's vacation seems to have come all at once. The end of July he had a week, we were home for one week, and then the kids and I took off to Seattle where dh met up with us for the last part of the trip to attend a conference. Home for 2 weeks, and then took off. We took the kids to Snow Canyon, and Zion NP in southern UT, and dropped the kids off at a cousin's house, and watched Peter Pan play. It was neat to go back to Zion as that is where we honeymooned 8 years ago. We are thinking next year, we are going to leave all 3 kids with a relative or friend, and hike the Narrows (a 2 day backpacking/camping trip) and Angel's Landing (most amazing view of Zion NP).

I am back.

I see I have a lot of catching up to do.....

Crystal
            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
              X