Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

can radiologists practice as dermatologists???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you ALL for your input.....you are all AWESOME! What would I do without you all? OK, for sure, discounts will definitely be taken into serious consideration, IF I get the job......my interview is this Saturday at the spa so will keep u all updated........trust me I have a list of questions I will ask him.....don't wanna bombard the poor "dawkter" w/ tons of questions as if I'm the interviewer though ......... oh, well, inquiring minds want to know.

talk to u all soon......

Comment

I talked with DH on the phone last night about your question. He said that it is his understanding that after passing Step 3 and doing that first transitional year you can basically do anything. That being said not too many people are comfortable with that option. I hope that helps!! If you have more questions I will pass them on to him.

Comment

Ok, sorry bad news.........will not be able to get my hands on free samples and discounts from the medspa..... however I will get my goodies from hubby instead

I declined the interview for Sat, but got another interview for a mother/baby unit := which I've been holding out for as I collect my nice unemployment insurance

Did I tell about my interview blunder last week? To make a long story short......my interviewer (the nurse manager so my boss-to-be) was of childbearing age and was wearing baggy scrubs and a long medical coat so I proceeded to ask, "So, how many weeks are you?" She replied, "Um, I'm not pregnant, that's just fat!!! (HaHaHa)" I could've just died from that!!!! Will NEVER EVER ask another woman about her reproductive state, especially during an interview! :thud:

Comment

Originally posted by rn_happy
          Ok, sorry bad news.........will not be able to get my hands on free samples and discounts from the medspa..... however I will get my goodies from hubby instead
          Send him to the AAD with an extra (empty) suitcase and a list of requests.

Comment

nmh, what a wonderful idea!!! Last time he went to a derm convention and he had access to alot of goodies, but his bag would've busted open, but I did get some cool things despite it!

Comment

Originally posted by rn_happy
              "So, how many weeks are you?" She replied, "Um, I'm not pregnant, that's just fat!!! (HaHaHa)" I could've just died from that!!!! Will NEVER EVER ask another woman about her reproductive state, especially during an interview! :thud:
              oh dear. i would have turned all shades of red, purple and then red again. when in doubt NEVER ask!!!
              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I'm always jealous of other spouses specialties...my best friend's SO is family and at least she gets me free Tylenol etc......nada from Ortho, maybe if someone breaks something they could get a cool cast..........

Comment

Working...
                X