Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

give a round of applause for the admins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give a round of applause for the admins!

I love the new forums! Colonoscopy?? Oh my gosh, it's the perfect medical term to describe residency!

I just want to thank everyone who contributed to the new forums and the overall great success of this site!

:football:

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

:ra: YEAH Admins!
      Danielle
      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

weeelllll....I for one am glad to see that it is going over ok after we got off to a bumpy start last week. I think that eventually it will also help give back some of the...intimacy...that we have had but have perhaps lost a bit as our membership has gone up. It's so great that this place is growing, but it did make it harder to keep tabs on people and get to know those in a similar place in their lives. In addition, it was harder for the newer members who finally achieved their 50 posts to jump in...Now, the separate forums (though accessibly by all) allow for that private conversation in a smaller group setting again....This way the newer members can get to know the older members more easily, I think. Of course, there are always the call room and marriage matters groups for us all to gab as a larger group!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

That's it, I've GOT to get to 50 now! I can't believe it's taken me this long. I guarantee that I'll be on more come the end of September and all of October. DH will have 2 weeks of peds surgery and then an externship sub-i. In the meantime I'm getting spoiled. These past two weeks he's been living the high life. All he was required to do was listen to a cd of heart sounds, listen to 15 hearts, fill out the paperwork and turn them in (which he completed today). So, he'll be playing lots of Playstation and sleeping in...lazy bum. I guess he deserves it, though, considering how much he goes through when on the floor.

Okay, gotta go post some more :chat:

Comment

2 to go, Susan....you can do it! Funny thing....50 seems like this insurmountable goal to so many of the new users...and once they hit it, they are suddenly starting posts like "I have 800 posts now, am I online too much?"

kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Thanks Kris! You gave me the opportunity to type my 50th post!

I FINALLY DID IT!!! :=

Comment

Give it a try, Susan.

Comment

Originally posted by lilponygirl
                  Thanks Kris! You gave me the opportunity to type my 50th post!

I FINALLY DID IT!!! :=
                  Gosh...I really need to work on getting my 50 posts. I already feel like I know everybody from my years of lurking...

Comment

Thanks Nellie

Comment

I'm glad it is all working out. Thanks to all, this is a great place that we all appreciate and value. Kris & Angie you did a wonderful job.
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

smooches to all of you. for all of the work you do, and all of the flak you take (from all of us!).

Comment

Believe me, Kris and Angie are the heavy-hitters. Our little admin area is like Computer 101 Class. First you do ____ to ___ panel and then you go into the ____ and..... It's a flippin' foreign language.

It's all about supporting the addiction, gang. If you had told me five years ago that some of my closest friends would be people that I wouldn't recognize in a police line up, I'd have told you that you were nuts.

Jenn

Comment

:weight: :ra: :flowers Thanks so much for this wonderful forum! I don't know what I'd do without it. Actally, as the week of server downtime showed, I'd probably be pulling my hair out, refreshing the page every 5 minutes.
                            Cristina
                            IM PGY-2

Comment

....50 seems like this insurmountable goal to so many of the new users...and once they hit it, they are suddenly starting posts like "I have 800 posts now, am I online too much?"
                              Lilyponygirl, soon you'll be a regular IMSN crackwhore like me. But I could quit at really time. Really. It's not an addiction or anything. I can control it. I'm only like the second highest poster or something. :!

Kelly
                              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                              X