Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

two questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two questions

1) why are some peoples' posts coming up with red letters thrown in?

2) where is the little X button so you can completely remove your post? that is what i wanted to do in the call room, but it is missing.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Can't answer the 2nd one - but they're doing the red letters on purpose if you read those letters only they spell things.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

thanks cheri, i actually wondered that....then thought that *maybe* people did NOT have that much time on their hands.

Comment

Comment

To delete a post, you should have a "x" in a box to the upper right of your post -- next to the quote and edit buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by nmh

To delete a post, you should have a "x" in a box to the upper right of your post -- next to the quote and edit buttons.
            there is NO X for me, nellie!!

Comment

but it can only be deleted if no one has replied to it. once there has been a reply (even your own accidental duplicate) the X goes away.

Comment

Aha...thanks, Jenn!

Comment

bwahhh... i know, but the X has not been there for a week or so....when we lost the edit button for a little bit, i never got the X back.

Comment

Do you have the edit button back? And do you have the "x" before someone responds?

Comment

i have the edit, but NOT the X!!!! you're making me laugh!!

I DONT HAVE AN X!!!

Comment

Sorry to keep asking about it, but I still have the "x", maybe because I'm an admin.

Or maybe because we want to be sure to get the scoop next time.

I'll ask Kris about it.

Comment

Originally posted by nmh
                          Or maybe because we want to be sure to get the scoop next time.

Comment

everyone should be able to edit....is that function missing? I see a little x and always have.

Should we blame Luanne again? Luanne, my dear...have you been playing around again?

kris
                            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

my X is back!! i just deleted a post in the debate forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X