Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Long lost friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long lost friends

I was talking to my fiance last night and the name of an old pen pal from England (think 6th grade) came up. I thought I'd look her up and wouldn't you know it, Google pointed me to her Friendster profile and we managed to get in touch with each other. I'm so excited about this because it's like getting to know her all over again.

Did you ever contact a long lost friend out of the blue? Did you manage to continue the friendship? And since we mentioned this on another thread, did you feel obligated to continue the relationship?
    Cristina
    IM PGY-2

I googled my childhood friend (our mothers met in the hospital while delivering us) and reconnected. We live in different states now, but still keep in touch via email.

Comment

when i started a job 2 years ago i ended up working with the brother of a girl i hadn't seen since primay school(12), we get on so well now, we're so alike!! So glad we met up again!

Comment

duplicate
        Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
        Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

I had two penpals in my life.

The first was a girl I met at nationals (I used to be a :disappointed: pageant girl). She was from New York, and we had a great time doing Disney together, etc. I was in the 8th grade. We wrote a few times over the next couple of years... then we grew up, and I really never thought of her again. Well... fast forward a lot of years. I was watching E! one night and it was a special on pageants. It was taped at the Miss Universe pageant. Apparently, Miss USA was none other than my former pen pal. Weird. Anyhow, I googled her, and I guess she dated/had sex with Tommy Lee. Kimberly Pressler.

My second pen pal was a required one from when I took French in high school. His name was Muhammad something or other, from Egypt. He used to write to me a lot. I have wondered about him in the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by KCwife
            Apparently, Miss USA was none other than my former pen pal. Weird. Anyhow, I googled her, and I guess she dated/had sex with Tommy Lee. Kimberly Pressler.

ewwww.... :!
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Juicy! Wiki says she was voted one of Stuff magazine's 101 sexiest women in the world. Now you know we've GOT to see photos of you from your pageant days.
              Cristina
              IM PGY-2

Comment

Originally posted by mom2three
                Originally posted by KCwife
                Apparently, Miss USA was none other than my former pen pal. Weird. Anyhow, I googled her, and I guess she dated/had sex with Tommy Lee. Kimberly Pressler.

ewwww.... :!
                Isn't that weird. Anyhow, I guess I never caught "the whole who Miss USA is" that year because I was had my SECOND child that year!

Comment

Originally posted by MissCrabette
                  Juicy! Wiki says she was voted one of Stuff magazine's 101 sexiest women in the world. Now you know we've GOT to see photos of you from your pageant days.
                  Yes, me in my sequin mermaid gowns. We were actually both mortified because we both had the same Jessica McClintock gown. Hers was white...mine was .....

. fuschia :!

Comment

Does KC breed pageant girls??

I would LOVE to see a picture of you in that fuschia number!! HOT!

Comment

Working...
                    X