Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

my X...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, i cant sleep. it was there on another post...now it is missing again. clearly i need a life and need to stop with the X already.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Next time you see it, will you post or PM me with the forum it is in?

Thanks! Now I'm obsessed.

Comment

mom2three....Are you just not seeing them when you write the first post....or....under what circumstances are you seeing them? We're all totally perplexed. I'm not sure what exactly caused this glitch that you're having.

But please....don't lose sleep over the "X" It may take us a little while to figure it out, as the settings seem to be ok.

Maybe it would help if we debug or something......

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Ok, is it back? Anyone see the x in this forum (grand rounds)?

Comment

I have an "X" in Grand Rounds on another thread.

ETA: And this thread.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

i see my X on a couple forums.

Comment

And just your posts, no one else?

Comment

just mine....altho....having an X on someone elses would be kinda fun.

Comment

:>

I just wanted to make sure. I know Luanne has it all figured out, but I think I just figured it out too.

Comment

I don't have X's. Where are they supposed to be? Do only certain members get X's? It's not a big deal... Just curious because I've never seen them!

ETA: I see it on THIS post! Cooooool! I haven't seen it on my others though.

Comment

The "x" lets you delete your post. You might notice it now on your other posts. I hope it is there!

Comment

There is no X on my "dog dressed up as a witch" post. FYI - no biggie.

Comment

D'oh!

But you see it here on this thread?

I have taken up Sylvia's "x" obsession.

Comment

It is my understanding that the x's are only there on posts where no one has posted after you. Admins don't know because they always have the power!!!
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Heidi,
                                That makes sense because now they are gone in this thread too.

Comment

Working...
                                X