Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's your weather like today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your weather like today?

I hope someone is getting some sun. It's cold here. 63 degrees and cloudy.

What's your weather like?

ETA: Can you tell I found a bunch of new emoticon images that I love?

Hot and humid. Supposed to get hotter and then pour buckets all weekend. San Antonio is not equipped for a ton of rain and stuff always floods. I'm supposed to go into work this weekend and my husband is on service this month so- we'll se heading out into the muck.

Jenn

Comment

High of 71 today and low 80s this weekend. Woohoo! A little bit more summer for the weekend soccer games and such.

It's been low 60s and raining for most of the week. I had to turn the heat on this morning. 64 in the house is too cold!

Comment

overcast, 60's, expected rain and a high of mid 70's. last two mornings i have had to turn on the heat for a few minutes to get the chill out.
        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

~ 68 degrees with a little overcast and NO HUMIDITY YEAH!!!! i can't wait for fall.
          Danielle
          Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Hmm, maybe Arizona has some redeeming qualities afterall.

Comment

Rainy and 54 - supposed to be like this most of the weekend.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

it is fairly rainy, which blows because we were supposed to have an alumni BBQ tomorrow.

maybe it'll clear up...
                - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

Cold and rainy. grrrrr.

kris
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

it's currently 77 @ 9:10 AM w/ a forcast high of 93. Low humidity. Tara's right the ab fab weather is here to stay until May!

Comment

Mostly cloudy, 68 F, humidity 64%. I love it. Not too hot, not too cold, just right.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Yup, it's rainy and cold, but I like it this way. We sleep with our windows open (even in winter) because we prefer it chilly. Of course it was so windy this morning that the curtains were getting kicked up.

I hope you can find a covered place for your BBQ tomorrow!!!
                        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

69 and beautiful! Finally, the LA hot-and-miserable spell is ending!
                          I like it cool. Anything over 75 is too hot for me.

Comment

its 50 degrees, add in an easterly wind off the irish sea and that becomes a lot lower!! It is dull and miserable and it has only rained the 3 times I've been outside.....and wouldn't you know I left my umbrella at home, so I've been going around with unglam curly frizzy hair.....I hate rain!!!

Comment

It's getting much better! It's now 71 degrees and a little sunnier.

Comment

Working...
                              X