Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

jesher jenn...i found it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Snickle Potty head

Comment

I'm Snickle Dippin Doodle
      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Zippy Dippin Sprinkles

Comment

sloppy dippintush

Comment

Thank you high-ranking ones! Now I'd better go find me a real avatar. 8) Where's a good place to look?

Oh, and incidentally, a "fanny" in Australia is slang for a vagina. I heard a great story recently from an Aussie woman who, when travelling in the States years ago - before our familiarisation with your language - needed to get an injection. She nearly fainted when she was presented with a large needle and was offered the shot either in her arm...or her fanny. Needless to say, she took it in the arm.

Comment

That is a funny story! Not so funny at the time, but in retrospect it's a cute story!
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

hmmmmm .... fanny=vagina? I've got to say that is better than our other slang for vagina. We don't have any good names!

ETA: to answer your actual question, I found my avatar at http://www.stickergiant.com I just selected one of the images available as a sticker or a magnet, and pasted the properties link into my profile here. There are TONS of funny things on there.

Comment

Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

How do you paste the name under your user name?

Comment

Jenn, thanks for the link. Can you tell I already raided the site? :>
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

glad you liked it. there is a little something on there for everyone.

Comment

It's great! I spent far too much time on there looking around, and may have to make weekly avatar changes because I don't think I'll be able to limit myself to one...

Love those penguins, MrsB!

Thank you Jenn!

Comment

We've become such potty mouths around here Who do I get to blame? I think it'll have to be jesher!

kris
                            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Dinky Potty Sprinkles!
                              Nellie can you put my name up for me.

Comment

Oh Kris, there's one there for you too....

Comment

Working...
                                X