Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Heidi's new avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidi's new avatar

What do you think of heidi's new avatar...should she be *allowed* to give up being the bus driver????? :>
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Heidi, you may have to post both avatars side by side for this one. :>

The bus is an iMSN icon...if you're not going to use it, I think you have to pass it down the ranks to a newbie.

kris

Comment

I am never allowed to change my avatar?

I still want to be the bus driver.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

The bus has to go...somewhere...I...need...the comfort of knowing the bus is there...where can we put it? :>

Comment

I know...coud you add a little bus to a siggy picture?

kris

Comment

We could put it at the top of the page....with a text line that says "Call the bus!"

Then we could see how many times the bus got called each month. We might have to tip the driver on particularly bad months. Lot-so smackin' down to do around here.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Kris, maybe you can incorporate it into the top where you have the MD Family and iMSN Shop.

I like the new avatar Heidi - everyone needs a change!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I can put it in my siggy line. I'll just have a long siggy!

Oh, and Kris, your new avatar is driving me nuts! Everytime I try to read something I see the little guy, running back and forth. I'm easily distracted, I guess.
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I know...I love my little avatar guy though...but I'm feeling distracted by it too It just looks so joyful and happy. I may have to come up with a different one for myself though too.

At least my avatar isn't a butt though :>

kris

Comment

I need a new one, too. I've been back from Russia long enough that I have a full-on American kid.

Jenn

Oh- back to the original question? I think the call on the bus thingy sounds cool. and of course, Heidi can change her avatar, we just can't lose the bus.

Comment

I love the bus! It looks great in the siggy!

Comment

Working...
                      X