Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

how many of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you

went to http://www.stickergiant.com? I'm laughing my butt off (really wish it worked that way) as I'm seeing familiar pictures come as avatars. Ellie - I bought 1/2 a dozen of those and gave them out to other mom friends. My other favorite is WHINING w/the big circle and line through it. My kids look at it as say "That says NO WHINING!"

Well you can count me in, Jenn! That site has so many funny stickers...it was hard to choose! I couldn't just copy and paste the properties link -- unfortunately it was too big. Doing more than that is beyond me... I'm trying to have DH help me resize it more.

Thanks for sharing that link. The "no whining" sticker was my other favorite too! Gotta get one as a fridge magnet.

eta: I did it! I'm absurdly pleased with myself because I'm such a computer illiterate. For some reason, this time I was able to paste the properties link without the "too big" message.
    Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

I like:

Comment

many of my favorites on that site would have to go in the debate forum b/c they're quite political.

Comment

I, for one, was shocked at the amount of profanity on that site. You should have posted a warning.

But what do I expect from the penis pan lady?

Totally kidding, of course. I was sad I couldn't display most of my favorites without offending the neighbors...or the kids.
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I have never been there, but...now I've got enough avatars saved to my computer to last all year

kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Thanks for posting the link, DF and I have been cracking up at the funny stickers we've found! I want so many of them.

Comment

all these new avatars crack me up!
                Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

I was also thinking about switching to a patriotric mudflap girl. Or: Born to hunt, forced to work. That sounds like me, right?

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about...

J.

Comment

Nellie, I love your new avatar! Frankencan!!!!!!!!!!!!

kris
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by goofy
                        I, for one, was shocked at the amount of profanity on that site. You should have posted a warning.

But what do I expect from the penis pan lady?

Totally kidding, of course. I was sad I couldn't display most of my favorites without offending the neighbors...or the kids.
                        sorry

Comment

Working...
                        X