Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

tattos and piercings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No tats here either - I have one whole in each year and usually wear the same diamond studs that DH bought me when we were dating. I told him when he's done with training we'll be upgrading them for a larger pair! 8)

My little sister has a butterfly in the small of her back, but I was never up for the pain of a tattoo.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Michele
      Is Daegan spelled correctly??
      Daegan is an Old Irish name and yep, that's the correct spelling. I've only heard it a few times before, it's a lovely name. Old Irish names are becoming very popular, it's nice to see.
      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Another boring gal. Simple pierced ears. Sometimes I wear studs, most often - nuttin
        Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

1 tattoo that I HATE! It's around my ankle and it's a bad of flowers. I wanted it to look like mehndi (Indian Henna), but was so nervous that when the girl suggested I have it done in dk brown (like mehndi looks) I said "No - I hate how it looks when it fades." Duh. Not gonna fade.

Ooooohhhhh ... Nellie .... it never occurred to me that your dh could do removals! What can I bake for you my friend? What paint colors do you need? May I come clean your house? May I take care of your MIL for a weekend?

Comment

I'm not where that falls on the interesting/borin spectrum for him of if he will have that kind of laser. I will ask. You sure you want to hang with the MIL? That's like 3 tattoo removals. At least.

Comment

The tattoo (mine at least!) didn't hurt that bad! Don't be chicken if you want one! Just put it in a place where no one will see it. You can't even see mine in a bikini! I love it (even though I often forget I have it) because it's something that I did for me and it's all mine and no one else (except SO) gets to see it. I guess that meant more to me than the actual picture.

Comment

no tats here, just my ears pierced once, I had my belly button pierced with a bar with a pale green diamonté thing when i was in college in the spirit of St patricks day and was totally plastered! I had to take it out when i was pregnant with Matthew and had to have surgery and I didn't put it back in after the surgery as there was an incision on my belly button and when the dressings came off it had closed up so now i have a scar above and below my belly button. SO has never noticed the scars until he saw a holiday pic of me in a bikini pre-baby

Comment

I have one tattoo on my back that is pretty big (about 8" across circular tlingit image of Raven stealing the Sun) and one on my right shoulder (i-ching hexagram #25) thinking about a few more, but I can't decide where (since I work in a very conservative office, they have to be hidden) but I want the tarot card of The Tower and I'm also thinking of getting the phrase "then we will fight in the shade" in Greek.

I also have one nip and one ear pierced as well (but I think the ear has healed over)
                  - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

Here's my ankle tattoo...

Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I used to have two piercings in each ear, but let the second set close up several years ago. I want to have my navel pierced, but since my belly button pops out when I'm pregnant, I think I might have to wait till my childbearing years are behind me.

Comment

I love the idea of a tattoo I just haven't found anything yet that I want on my body for the rest of my life. I did have my belly button pierced, but I got an infection and my body basically pushed the ring out. Believe me, it was nasty. So, now all I have adorning my stomach is an ugly scar where a cute piercing used to be. I'm way to much of a chicken to get it done again. Oh well.

Comment

I have two holes in each ear, the cartilage pierced on one ear (that HURT). I have my eye brow pierced for a year but it never fully healed and would get infected so I had to take it out. I miss it though. I've always wanted a small nose ring or a lip ring. I also want a tatoo but haven't gotten it yet. I want my Chinese name as a tatoo. DF has a tatoo on his ankle so he has no say if I want one

Comment

no tats for me. right now i have one hole each in both ears. I used to tow in each and a cartilage piercing.
                            DH was sporting an earring too back in his day!

Comment

There's my tattoo!! Sorry it's blurry. It's really difficult to take a picture of your left lower back/upper cheek.

Comment

Working...
                              X