Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The forums are up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forums are up

It took three weeks and I lost two of my favorite websites in the process. No one asked about the site when it was down, so my guess is it doesn’t matter that I got it back up.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Good to see this! Thank you! Is Tapatalk no longer compatible?
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I've been checking daily. Where would I have asked?
      Enabler of DW and 5 kids
      Let's go Mets!

Comment

This forum has definitely been on my mind! I'm amazed how often I still write out posts in my mind (that I never get around to posting ) as a way of thinking things through. And I really miss reading what's going on with the posters who DO post frequently, hoping all is going well with them and their families etc. This place is definitely still part of my mental furniture.

Thanks for bringing it back, Kris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I asked on FB ‍♀️

Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

I've been checking. Glad to see this, thanks Kris.

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

Agreed, where would one ask? Thank you so much for your hard work! Oof, it looks like the old-timers lost their join dates. Ah, well, maybe it's a badge of honor.
              Alison

Comment

People have asked me on FB. I was just frustrated. I’m sorry. It took me weeks to jump through Hostgator hoops and I felt hopeless for awhile. They have terrible customer service. I literally had no idea what I was doing. I felt so sad. I’ve been penning posts in my head.

It’s good to see you b
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
                  People have asked me on FB. I was just frustrated. I’m sorry. It took me weeks to jump through Hostgator hoops and I felt hopeless for awhile. They have terrible customer service. I literally had no idea what I was doing. I felt so sad. I’ve been penning posts in my head.

It’s good to see you b
                  I know the feeling of penning posts in your head! I hope this is the end of the hoop-jumping.
                  Alison

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
                    I asked on FB ‍♀️

Pretty sure I did, also

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I miss you guys! I didn’t want to ask and add to your stress, Kris!
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Same here, I knew you would get to it when you could. It all seems really unstable lately--what's the background there?
                        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                        X