Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

I hope you are all doing well. It’s such a tough time for many with covid still being a big issue. We are in 14 days of mandatory quarantine after our son was directly exposed. Good times!

i wanted to talk with everyone about the forums. I remember when I started them. The members came one at a time. It was so amazing to watch the forums change and grow, and the early days were the best. Growth slowed down, but we went through our annual meeting phase and that was also fun. Things have changed. Online disagreements and personality clashes led some of us away, but FaceBook played a huge role in essentially ending the forums. Many of our members are active in FB med spouse groups and that’s okay. Sadly, this place that has been so special to me for 20 years seems not to have survived the time when conversations and responses are quick and easy. I miss this place every day, and I grieve what it once was and could have been.

Because the forums have died, we are receiving a lot of spam posts. I will be changing the forum permissions to prevent more abuse of the forums.

i hope things are good for you.

Kris

I miss the early days too. I found this group right after I got married in 2000 ! This group helped me navigate the world of being married to medicine / second marriage / kids and step kids / graduate school for my NP and the death of my children's father.
    Last edited by Meenah; 03-13-2021, 08:15 AM.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

This place will forever be a huge part of me.
      You did an Amazing thing by creating this site!
      I wish it had remained as active as it once was but life changes & so do people & their preferences for where & how to share. I truly hope and pray all who passed through here are doing well or working towards betterment if needed❣️

Comment

This place will forever be a huge part of me.
        You did an Amazing thing by creating this site!
        I wish it had remained as active as it once was but life changes & so do people & their preferences for where & how to share. I truly hope and pray all who passed through here are doing well or working towards betterment if needed. <3

Comment

We are moving to FB with some of the forums and that seems to be going well. Call room/marriage matters, health and fitness, parenting, and career. It's great to have all of the old timers chiming in. I hope it takes off.

IMSN won't die!

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
          X