Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Just for giggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for giggles

I think it would be fun to see how long some of have been around. I have literally been here as long as I've been married to the dawkter...

and you lurkers better respond!

ETA: It was February of 2001 when I found this site! It was about 2am on an UGLY weekend night during intern year.

Hoo boy... I've been here 4 years already!
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Well, I've been "here" before I first posted and even before I registered. I guess I've been more invested in this site since I started posting in June.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

about an hour

Well since I first posted... found the site last week...

Comment

I just found the site about 2 or 3 weeks ago!

Comment

February 2005 ... seems longer (at least I'll bet it does for all of you)

Comment

Wow, Jenn! I always thought you were one of the old timers.
              Cristina
              IM PGY-2

Comment

Nope. Just mouthy. And needy.

If you compare me to the influx of 'newer' members, then I probably am on the "old timer" list. Or - I'm just mouthy.

Comment

OK- I've screwed up my own poll- I took off six plus and now can't add it back on- and I took it off so that I could re-vote which apparently I can't since I'm not officially SIX PLUS until February.

We've actually been talking about our membership fluctuations- some stay forever (me) some come when they need us and then only check in to report that life is good on the other side, others move on completely.

Jenn

Comment

I found this site in June of 2003 when DH was starting to apply for residency.
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

one year in november...the best thing ever. feel the love. :md:
                      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

How embarrassing ... I've got 1200 more posts than you do.

Mouthy. That's what I said!

Comment

My length of time to post count ratio is just embarrassing. Ah well, here's to adding one more! :chat:

Comment

hmm ive been here....since friday haha but am already in love! :md:

Comment

I was "here" when here was a part of two other, larger sites. This place has seen me through most of residency and all of our military payback, plus 1.5 years (and counting) of attending-hood. I don't know where I would be without the friendships I have here.

Sally
                              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
                              X