Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Just for giggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally- I was just in the cpanel and it lists our member numbers. I'm #24 and you're in the 30s I think! and Kelly's right there as well!

Jenn

Comment

Two years! I've been here since November of 2004.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I've been a lurking for 2 years, registered a month ago, and made my first post the other day.

Comment

Since August 2002 I think .

I mostly lurked through med school. Heck, I still lurk a lot now!
          Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I've been here for about four years. DH pointed me in this direction back in med school when we got engaged. I think he found the reference on SDN. I still remember my first couple of posts complaining about med school and how he doesn't care about the wedding. And was shocked to discover that not only there are people who understand, but they also care. I was mostly a lurker in the beginning and didn't feel too comfortable posting, but then was told to get over it and joined in.

Comment

I've been lurking for a couple of years, posting more recently.

Comment

Only since July of this year...but I feel as though I've known you guys for ages!
                Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

I've been here way longer than my post count indicates...maybe now that I'm SAHM I can catch up! 8)
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I joined when my son was 6....second year of DH's fellowship. So....I think it's about 4 years.
                    Angie
                    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Just want to say that mommy brain and sleep deprivation caused me to miscount. I should have been in the 4-5 y category and not the 5-6y one...sorry for fudgin' your poll Jenn!
                      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Working...
                      X