Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iMSN Mascot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iMSN Mascot?

Do we need a mascot? My cat, C.G. aka Curious George loves to sit in front of my computer chasing the cursor and other pictures as I scroll. It looks like he tries to climb into the computer screen.

The last one he was going after was Nellie's chick on her ticker.

Jennifer
    Needs

cute!
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

She look thoroughly perturbed that you're taking her picture.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Comment

cute cute!

Comment

awwww

Comment

What a cutie pie

Comment

You cat looks like a much slimmer version of Rascal, aka Fat Bastard...(may he rest in peace) How big is he? I'm convinced that the white cats with the stripes and spots come from a Supreme DNA line of cats- they're always huge and always far too smart for their own good.

I think he definitely should be the mascot.

Jenn

Comment

My cat, C.G. aka Curious George loves to sit in front of my computer chasing the cursor and other pictures as I scroll. It looks like he tries to climb into the computer screen.
                  Mine does the same thing. In fact the computer is her biggest nemesis, since I need both hands to type and can't give her the attention she believes she's entitled to.

Comment

CG weighs 19 lbs. He is supposed to be on a diet! Besides being fat and needing a tummy tuck, he has a lot of length.
                    Needs

Comment

Originally posted by jlynnb
                      CG weighs 19 lbs.
                      Maybe I should put the chicken back up for him.

Comment

What a cutie! Definitely a great mascot candidate.
                        Cristina
                        IM PGY-2

Comment

Cute. I usually have a dog in my lap and one of the two kittens is usually chasing the mouse on screen.
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                          X