Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Arrived Safely!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrived Safely!

Hi Guys...well, we did it...we have arrived! The trip was really not too bad at all. The kids and DOG all traveled well...better than Thomas and I I would say: We are in the new house finally and are trying to get unpacked....Thomas went off to work today and I finally found the computer and unpacked it...it is spread out on the floor on boxes so that I can type...we don't have a desk yet ....

It is so nice to be in our new home....we don't have any furniture yet but we don't care. We took our beds with us, but we gave our only sofa to a friend of ours without one.....all of the rooms are empty!!!!! But...we had the pleasure of going to the furniture store and buying some furniture for the family room....it won't arrive until the end of July though...at least the carpet is nice

It has been exciting and stressful...Thomas was really nervous about starting work today...so I got up early and made him coffee and breakfast....he is nervous about all of the new responsibilities.....

I can't stay online too long right now...I hope that I will have time to catch up with everyone this evening/this week. Thank you all for you emails and well-wishes.......I promise to catch up soon.....

Welcome to the new people...

Kris
    The Medical Spouse Network Edited by: kmmath  at: 7/2/01 9:29:17 am

Glad to have you back! Good luck to Thomas on his first day of work!!!

Wendy

Comment

Good luck to all og you. Congratulations.

Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

YEAH!!! I am sooo happy to hear that you guys made it safely and with your sanity in tact. With all the rugamaroo going on right before the move I was afraid you were going to have a hard time.

Have fun buying all the new furniture. And congrats on Thomas starting his new job. You are finally on your way!!!

Comment

HOORAY! Glad you made it -- good luck with all the details, the hardest part is over!

Chris

Comment

Glad you made it!!! Everything sounds like it is going great. A new chapter in your life has begun!

Robin

Comment

Working...
            X