Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Chat tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  Chat tonight....

We have all been coming in to chat at diff. times/days and finding no one...I meant to post this earlier, and I forgot

Chat tonight 9pm CST, 10PM EST

Oh...and Kaaren, I am a total night owl...and while I am working on thesis revisions am up late...so I'm game for a late-nighter any time...

Will this chat work for anyone or am I making it back to post it too late?

Kris

OK, I checked in to the chat and I was all alone.

Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

BooHoo...I was in for 20 minutes alone...I just left to take care of something...anyone care to join me now?

Kris

Comment

aarrgg I was just there working on this legislation--aarrgg

Comment

OK GUYS, I see you all here...get thee to the chat room!!!

Kris

Comment

Thanks for the chat...it was lots of fun!!!

Kris

Comment

I enjoyed the chat, thanks so much.

Luanne
              Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I'm going to try the chat thing again tonight, but last week it took 10 minutes of typing before I was able to get anything to show up onscreen. I have no idea why.

Luanne
                Luanne

Comment

Well, I'm game tonight.....9pm central, right? If anyone wants to chat later, I'm up....sorry about the computer thing last night, Janet.....I have to defrag my drive before I can chat again....

Kris

Comment

Hi Kris,

Yes I made it to chat, all alone. I actually had a running monologue that I thought was quite funny. After 15 minutes and all alone I signed off.

Luanne

Luanne

Comment

Oh NO luanne...Rachel came by later too...guess she missed you, because she ended up having a similar experience....Wanna chat some other time this weekend or just wait until Monday? I promise I'll show up this time

Kris

Comment

Hi Kris,

I'll try this weekend, let me know when is a good time and I'll try.

Luanne
                        Luanne

Comment

Did anyone make the chat? Sorry about that...I had to pick Thomas up late and didn't make it back in time.. boohoo...anyone up for a late-night chat sometime this weekend?

Kris

Comment

Late nights are best for me ........what is your schedule like?

kris

Comment

OK - Once again I was alone for the chat. It is just like being at home while Jory is at the hospital!!!!!!!!! My cats are great company.

Luanne
                              Luanne

Comment

Working...
                              X