Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Plans?

Does anyone have something special planned for the weekend? We're going to be having our second Math family fun night...and we're on our way out the door to go and get a puzzle to do from the dollar store.

We are planning on spending the weekend together snuggled away watching movies (it's rainy and cold here ) and just being together.

Kris

i plan on spending some nice quality time with my new hubby! i actually start a new job tomorrow for a few hours - and the hubby who earlier this week was very supportive is not too happy about it today! saturdays have been the one day that we have a lot of time together - and i must admit that i do feel very guilty about working on that day...what do you all think? the job was only offered for part time work on saturdays and some fridays. other than that, we'll continue fixing our house and hanging out!

Comment

Your "family fun nights" sound like fun, Kris! Congratulations on your new job, Claudia. Luanne, I'm sure your daughters will enjoy your company this weekend!

As for us, we're just going to stay in and work on my fiance's residency applications. We'll probably rent some movies, too. Just hang out and relax...

-Rachel

Comment

I plan on spending as much time as possible with my daughters (much to their dismay)!!!!

Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Our Friday night was great!!! Thomas made it home this time and we all made mini-pizzas...Thomas bathed the kids while I finished the dishes and then sat and read a magazine and then we all did this new lego puzzle that we got at the dollar store...it is actually puzzle pieces that look like different legos...so that all of the kids could participate. The pieces were appropriate for my 2 year old and 6 year old...and we had a great time...Then we watched "Land Before Time" and the kids headed off to bed...and actually were asleep within 10 minutes. Thomas put on a movie for us...and I fell asleep on the couch ...so he sent me upstairs...and I was out like a light...it was just a nice, relaxing night...

Today we really just spent most of the day indoors....relaxing. The kids played and I mowed the lawn...Thomas spent some time playing monster with them and they were so happy....

This has been one of our best weekends since residency ended...it was just very low-stress, low-friction, and we needed it..

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend...

Kris

Comment

Working...
          X