Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Don't forget to watch Trading Spouses tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to watch Trading Spouses tonight

It's a really good episode, but the first half of it was last week. It's my favorite show!

Happy Friday!

So update us from last week, so we're not lost. I'll try to watch it.

Jodi

Comment

Basically, last week the two families were a) a conservative Sunday school teacher who is very religious and b) a free-spirited non-religious family where the father is a body piercer and the father a tattoo artist. The Sunday school teacher feels very uncomfortable with the piercer's family values and free-spirited way he brings up his son; whereas the tattoo artist feels stifled by the conservatism at the Sunday school teacher's house. Really great episode--one of the best ones I've seen!

Comment

Oh yeah...definitely worth watching. Thanks for the reminder!
        Danielle
        Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

b) a free-spirited non-religious family where the father is a body piercer and the father a tattoo artist.
          ...I take it you meant to type mother for the tattoo artist??...Wow wouldn't it make for interesting TV if a Gay couple & a straight couple swapped??!!

Comment

Yeah, I meant mother!

Comment

It was good, wasn't it? It ended so dramatically.....

Comment

I watched it and I thought it was good. I feel so bad for Tim (Alyce's husband.) I feel like he lost his "spirit" in being married to her and she doesn't even care. It's like he got to live life again for the week that his wife was gone. They even made her dinner and she was a huge bitch about it!

Comment

I missed tonight's episode but I think it was a rerun. At least it sounds very familiar. Do you guys remember Marguerite?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marguerite_Perrin
                  Cristina
                  IM PGY-2

Comment

It looks like tonight's episode will be another good one!

Comment

Watching right now.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Watch this episode. One of the husbands is tottally drool worthy.
                        Cristina
                        IM PGY-2

Comment

This was an awsome episode! I liked it even better than last week's!

Comment

So I take it that next week we'll find out that Marco has been cheating on Henrietta. Big surprise, right? Not that the other guy is better but I'd take him over a cheating husband any day of the year.
                            Cristina
                            IM PGY-2

Comment

Let's see what Marco's big revelation is!

Comment

Working...
                              X