Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's everyone doing tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone doing tonight?

Just wondered what everyone is doing tonight (Sat.)

DH and I ordered pizza--the new Domino's Brooklyn-style pizza. It was really good! We love NY style pizza. We watched a little bit of the movie "Waiting" while we ate--has anyone seen that movie? We love it. It's about some waiters and their shenanagans at a restaurant. Having worked as a waitress throughout college, I really appreciate the authenticity of the movie.

We're thinking about making cupcakes now. Yellow cake again with chocolate icing.

How about you?

I have my second week of finals next week, so I am squarely in the hell that is studying. So, tonight I have been studying and trying to stay away from the TV and off of the internet. But as much as I hate studying on a Sat night, it did provide a perfect excuse for missing DH's Xmas party. More proof that there is always a silver lining. Next weekend, though, I am doing nothing but watching movies, sleeping and playing my new Wii...I can't wait.

Comment

Movie here as well!

Dear Partner is on call at the hospital, so I went out with a couple of girlfriends to my favourite pasta joint and followed that with a great movie in a cozy living room. I was thinking of my sweetie the whole time, I know he would have enjoyed the movie very much.

I'll crawl into bed early. I got another teddy for our stuffed animals 'family' today, at a fundraiser for the local kid's hospital. I know that will make him happy when he gets a bit of sleep tomorrow morning, post-call...

Comment

Originally posted by Momof4
        I went to a graduation party for three of my former graduate students.
        Congratulations! (And good for you for getting out.) It's a great moment when your students graduate. Too bad for the new lab person though hope she doesn't ruin anyone's career!!

Comment

Ordered take out for dinner and popping in a movie! We were going to walk to this great bakery for dessert but it's raining cats and dogs.

Comment

I stayed home w/ the baby, while DH took the older two to TJs, Safeway& Blockbuster. He siad he just let DS & DD push the little carts around @ TJs and filled those w/ the groceries. He came home w/ a copy of Cars, A pre-viewed copy of Syriana, and rented the Da Vinci Code. Of course he fell asleep b4 we started watching...hence I am on here now! Oh BTW I told him to buy some of the Ginger you snack on...I said that others on here have listed it as a must get...can I just say not a hit in our house!

Comment

We watched Madegascar. Ugh. No plot.
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I had an ortho resident party at my house. It was really fun, and the food was yummy!

The mess isn't even too bad.
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I made mini cheesecakes, tiramisu, shrimp and crab dip, chicken and broccoli braid, stuffed mushrooms, and brown sugar smokies. Beth made pecan tarts, spinach artichoke dip, and sausage balls, Jen brought a veggie tray and cheese and crackers, Stephanie bought a chocolate Bailey's cake, and orange burboun slush.

Yummy, huh?
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I did five (5!) loads of laundry.
                    Trying to decontaminate the house from DS's GI bug. yeccchhhh
                    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                    Let's go Mets!

Comment

Originally posted by heidi
                      I made mini cheesecakes, tiramisu, shrimp and crab dip, chicken and broccoli braid, stuffed mushrooms, and brown sugar smokies.
                      Heidi, you sound like such an amazing cook!!!! I'm always drooling when you mention the foods you've made or when you post pictures of the cakes you've made!!!!! You have talent! :yum:

I only wish I could cook as well!
                      Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Oh Alison, we DID go! I got my parents to babysit. We wondered if you guys were going to come! I can't believe we still haven't met. We stayed for an hour and a half and then bailed and went on a date. We need to hook up soon!

Comment

Working...
                        X