Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

introducing myself :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introducing myself :)

sorry for just jumping in and not introducing myself properly...I am married to a neurosurgery resident who is also military...He is doing residency at a civilian hospital and being paid that way which means we have 4 years of payback for med school and then we'll see what happens...We have a daughter who is 2 and I am a SAHM- I was a teacher before when he was in med school... Glad to have found this site- I am going to have lots of questions!

Welcome!!! You've come to the right place! I don't know what I'd do without iMSN!
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome!
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Jenn

Comment

welcome! Glad you have both jumped right in and introduced yourself. Keep posting!
          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Welcome! What are of the US are you located? (If you are comfortable sharing)
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Welcome to the group! I love that you jumped into the mix here. Glad to have you with us!
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Welcome!! I was a teacher as well - what grade/subject did you teach?

Comment

PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Welcome!
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome!
                      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Welcome from another neurosurgery spouse, no experience with the military route but plenty with a long training.
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Hi!
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

WOW! Thank you everyone! We are in the south and I used to teach elementary- anything from grade 1-6 but my favorite was grade 1 and 2. I loved teaching but love being home with my little girl now.

Comment

Working...
                            X