Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

We are finally settled into our new home here in Oahu. We opted for base housing and love it! Hubby commutes but we live near the school we wanted for our daughter. So far, so good! How is everyone doing?

Hi!! It's been a while since you posted? I think? You might want to jump over to the intro thread to re-introduce.

We are in Oahu too-- tripler ENT. We would've had to wait too long for a house so we just bought. (I think we will be here a while. Who knows though right??). They said the wait was greater than 1 year for a 5-BR. Sigh.

Anyway there's a lot more action on the main pages (military sub forum group is probably the slowest one!!) but awesome that you checked in here.

Were you on island for Halloween or New Years? Crazy crazy here where we live (not base housing). I've never seen fireworks set off in so many random places. Our block was foggy from all the smoke. It was wild. Thankfully it's so rainy there's not much of a chance for fire. Dh wasn't taking call but there were a few nasty facial traumas that night which would've kept him busy. (Note to self:: try to get dh to take NYE off every year!!)
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Welcome! Quite jealous of your location there...

I don't believe we've been around at the same time, my husband is PGY3 ophtho. Glad to see you back!

Comment

Welcome back! I don't think we've met either. My husband is a PGY-1 in anesthesia. Looking forward to getting to know you.
        wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Welcome back! We'd love a re-introduction!

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back!
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome back
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Thank you! Yes, it has been a while... It was quite the move and my lupus was acting up but I have missed you all!

Comment

Welcome back!
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X