Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Holy Crap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!

It's only February 3 and we have actual, physical, written in pen orders.

Will wonders ever cease.

Jenn

Does this mean the earth has switched polarity? Should we be concerned?

This means it is for real, right?

Comment

Originally posted by nmh
      Does this mean the earth has switched polarity? Should we be concerned?

Jenn, I hope everything runs smoothly from here on out.

Comment

Wow! That's great, Jenn! Let the concrete planning begin!

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congratulations?

I mean, how firm are "written in pen" orders in the military world?? Are they prone to being changed?? Or is this the real thing?

If so! Go house shopping!

Comment

How firm are orders? Well, I know of a few people who have had their orders changed last minute. However they weren't medical corps so I think ours are slightly more concrete.

I've already been emailing our realtor in San Antonio.

Jenn

Comment

Go Jenn Go! That is awesome! I can't believe that you guys already have firm orders to leave....luck is with you...can you give me the powerball numbers?

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I would think that is really really fast. A friend of mine is waiting on orders for starting residency for the air force-- they were supposed to be in no later than Jan 15, but of course...

Anyway, happy house hunting!!! Are you going to have a house built? I know lots of people in SA who are doing that these days.
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Nope, we're going back downtown to the historic district- walking distance to everything that is fun in San Antonio, and where we still have some very good friends.

I prefer to live walking distance to the grocery store, etc. and the San Antonio suburbs are WAY too spread out for me.

Jenn

Comment

Awesome, I love San Antonio!
                    Will this be an advantageous move as far as real estate prices go?
                    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Sue-

OMG, yes this is most definitely going to work in our favor. The historic district is a little more expensive for San Antonio, but not compared to DC. We should leave here with 75k so I'm not too stressed about making the 20% downpayment in San Antonio! (not to shabby a return in a year and a half of home ownership!)

Jenn

Comment

That's incredible!!! Should make property shopping a whole lot more fun!
                        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                        X