Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Am I alone in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I alone in here?

Med Husband checking in.

I see the last post in here was months ago, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one!

Sound off fellas! Let's see if we can get some activity in here.

-Roy

You're not alone!
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope, you're not the only one!

Comment

you're not alone but guys tend not be very active here ( i didn't even notice this sub forum before).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Techie_Chef View Post
          Med Husband checking in.

I see the last post in here was months ago, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one!

Sound off fellas! Let's see if we can get some activity in here.

-Roy
          Lonely perhaps, but not alone. I'm more inclined to sound off in forums that are not public. But if you do a roll call I'm always available. PMs welcome

Comment

Sorry, didn't notice this thread. I am ostensibly the moderator of this section - so I guess I should have kept tabs
            I guess there's not that much male-centric discussion going on, so we tend to disperse among the general crowd.
            Feel free to post here, or anywhere.
            Enabler of DW and 5 kids
            Let's go Mets!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead View Post
              Sorry, didn't notice this thread. I am ostensibly the moderator of this section - so I guess I should have kept tabs
              I guess there's not that much male-centric discussion going on, so we tend to disperse among the general crowd.
              Feel free to post here, or anywhere.
              At the risk of starting a discussion: Go, Jays Go!

Comment

That's going to need an explanation. Baseball??
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. They won the World Series in 1992 and 1993 and are finally back in fine form. Blue Jays fever is high in Toronto and enrollment in youth baseball programs is back at 1992/1993 levels. Go Jays Go!

Comment

Go Jays go!
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a mets fan....but I'm as happy to root for toronto as anybody else in the AL, until the world series
                      Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                      Let's go Mets!

Comment

Working...
                      X