Our Cruise

I'm not sure if this is going to work... My blog shows "locked" in the blog section of the forums. Guess I'll find out!

We went on a 7-night cruise starting on Sunday, March 29. We drove to Dallas on Saturday and stayed with our best friends from medical school. It was great getting to see them again! The next morning, we drove down to Galveston to the ship. Our last cruise, we left from New Orleans, and I was expecting the same amount of destruction, but while the hurricane damage was still evident, Galveston seems to be doing much better than New Orleans was back then.

We had stops in Montego Bay Jamaica, Georgetown Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico. In Cozumel, we went to Passion Island, a small private island with a gorgeous white sand beach. In Jamaica, we did horseback riding, up in a mountain and in the ocean. We went to Margaritaville and the 7 Mile Beach in Grand Cayman.

It was such a fun trip! I've been looking forward to this for a long time, and DH had a really busy March - some Q2 and Q3 call towards the end.

Our ship

Our stateroom

DH on Passion Island in Cozumel

Me on Passion Island in Cozumel

Passion Island beach in Cozumel

Me having a margarita at Margaritaville in Grand Cayman

Brad waving from the ocean on 7 Mile Beach in Grand Cayman

Me with a weird Jamaican guy who asked for money for having our picture taken with him

Splash and me

DH and me riding horses

Me riding Bravestar in the ocean

A portrait we had done on the ship