So after a couple weeks off, I decided I should quit being lazy and actually try to find a job. I contacted some recruiters instead of just submitting my resume to monster.com jobs, and I am now employed! It was so nice having about 5 weeks off, but I was feeling really guilty about it. Now I'm working on a contract position that is scheduled to last until Dec. 31. It's for a big company, so I'm kind of hoping that after this, they'll find another temp position to place me in for an extra month or two. Ideally I'd work until the end of February, then have a few weeks off before my due date (March 22).

The team I'm working on is great. It's so nice to be back in a more positive environment where people don't alternate between hating their jobs and hoping they don't get laid off. It's an entry-level position that I'm temp-ing for, so it really didn't require much training. It's kind of boring, though, and all I can think about is that I'd rather be playing with my baby!

Speaking of Baby... He's a boy! We're going to name him Alexander Wayne. He's a strong little guy, kicking a lot. DH has been able to feel him kick, too, which is so cool.

Here's a picture of him from our ultrasound earlier this month. He has my nose!!!

We decided to do his room with a pirate theme.