Well, it is official....we are slobs. I am almost embarrassed to post about this, but who cares, right? I have shared everything else!

My cleaning lady started today. I had interviewed her here at the house a couple of weeks ago. We agreed on every other week, I told her what I wanted her to do for sure each time, and she took a look around. She said she would do everything (mop tile floors in a large kitchen + laundry room + entry way + 3.5 baths; clean the bathrooms, clean the kitchen; dust and vacuum the living areas and bedrooms....it is a 3100 sq. ft. house and I have 3 kids, 3 cats, and 1 dog ) for $60.00. Ooookay.

So, today....she got here around 8:30 and was still here at 1:30 when I got home from work. I ran some errands, picked up the boys from school, waited through a piano lesson, and got home around 4:00. She was still here. She left at 4:40, chagrined that she hadn't been able to vacuum the upstairs bonus room and bedroom, or the secondary bedrooms downstairs. The house is so clean! :stars: :stars: I felt bad that she was here for so long, but she says the first time is always the longest....although she did finally say she would accept 10 more dollars.

I am thrilled that we have found someone so thorough. I hope we haven't scared her off! DH is going to be in heaven![/QUOTE]