Here is this week's construction update:

They have poured the basement! It is so cool to actually see the outline of the rooms. The house is going to sit up higher on the lot than we realized....I guess we both thought that the basement would mostly be buried, but as you will see in the pictures, the tops of the walls stick up above ground quite a bit.

Here is how it looks from the street today. You can see our garage on the right, with openings for each of the three doors.

Here is the view from the window well of one of the basement bedrooms (the one closer to the street). If you look across the basement diagonally from this view, you can see our workout room in the opposite corner.....it has a window well that goes around the corner from the side to the back of the house.

Here is picture taken from the window well of the basement bedroom at the back of the house. If you look across the basement diagonally, you can see another bedroom in the opposite corner.

This is taken from the same window well. If you look straight in, you will see a wall that juts to the right (or back of the house). That is the outline of our basement kitchen.

That's all I have! The boys have been really excited to "see" their rooms. Apparently they will be doing the plumbing next, so I don't know if next week's pics will be much different....[/QUOTE]