Okay, picture time! My kitchen cabinets are in, and I love them. No countertops in there yet, though. Maybe next week.

Here is a picture of the kitchen.

The hutch piece w/stained glass in corners of middle upper cabinets (the piece you see leaning against them is the backsplash for the center area):

The island, with space for a dishwasher:

The "appliance wall", where the refrigerator, cooktop, and microwave/oven will be. All the appliances will be stainless. There is also a spice drawer in this section, and I am psyched about that. All of the drawers have the thing where they close automatically, which I think will also be nice.

Another picture of the whole thing, from a different angle.

This is our built-in bench that is just to the left of the scene in the previous picture. The seat lifts up and I think I will keep vases and Yankee Candles and other odds and ends in there.

Here is my newly stained front door:

and the stair railing to the basement:

Great room fireplace and built-ins....lower cabinets will have doors. (taken from the kitchen):

Music room cabinetry....kind of hard to take a picture of, but it lines the whole wall and goes floor-to-ceiling. I think we have enough music to fill most of it up already.

Laundry room with cabinets. I love the color of this room.

Master bath cabinets:

Master bedroom fireplace and built-ins (there will be cabinet doors on the bottom sections):

Other side of master bedroom built-ins:

Basement built-ins (also with cabinets all along the bottom to hide all the video game crap!):

Basement kitchen (which the painters have been using for now, apparently....see the microwave?):

Kids' computer/study area in the basement. I am going to put my infamous huge bulletin board between the upper cabinets.

Cute closet/cubbyhole under the stairs:

Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]