Pictures, finally!

This is the bench that is just inside the door when you come in from the garage, with the laundry room beside it.

These "lockers" are in a closet just across from the bench pictured above.

On the other side of the laundry room entrance is a "charging area" for cell phones, etc., and what will be my purse drop zone, I'm sure.

The view as you look into the master bath:

The vanities in the master:

Looking into the master shower: (no fixtures installed yet)

Standing in the master shower looking out:

Master bedroom closet:

View into the master bedroom:

A few steps further into the master:

master fireplace:

master ceiling: (rope light inside the crown molding)

view of kitchen:

another view, from a different angle:

My ovens and cooktop have been installed!

Convection cooktop:

Pantry!

looking out from dining area to where our deck will be:

Great room fireplace tile:

Tile just inside front door:

light fixture over stairway:

light fixture in music room:

cabinets in music room (these are not built-in, so if we ever move, they can be removed and the room can become a dining room):

basement fireplace and built-ins:

close-up of basement fireplace:

basement kitchen with appliances:

each of the boys chose a deep blue for an accent color in their room....I decided it would go on the window wall:

We are really getting close to the end now. The carpet and hardwood needs to go in, as well as the tile backsplash in the kitchen. The central vac system was installed today, as were the security system and the speakers for our sound system in the upstairs and basement. There will be decks outside the kitchen/greatroom and also outside our bedroom. The driveway and front porch need to be poured (weather-dependent) and there is some more trimwork and painting that will have to be done after the carpet and hardwood are installed. My upstairs fridge and dishwasher are in the garage and will be installed after the hardwood goes in.

I will do my darndest to get one more set of pictures taken AFTER it is finished, but BEFORE we move in.

Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]