Well, we're in! I didn't get any pre-move pics taken, and if I took any now (assuming I could find the camera) they would mostly be of boxes.....so pics will have to wait. My backsplash still isn't done, so maybe after that is finished, I will have enough stuff put away to make taking pictures worthwhile.

The days with movers went smoothly and the cruddy weather happened on the days the movers weren't working (over the weekend) so it was all good. Different friends have brought food every day since Friday......what a blessing! The kitchen is mostly unpacked, which is always a huge undertaking, so I am glad that is done.

The boys' rooms are about halfway there, but this is Spring Break, so I bet they will be in good shape by the end of the week. The master bedroom will take some time, but we'll get there.

The *BIG SURPRISE* is that we are getting 3 LCD tvs tomorrow, big ones, and the boys don't know. We have told them that moving has been a big drain on finances and that we will have to save up some $$$$ before getting new tvs. Won't they be surprised tomorrow?

DH took today, Tuesday, and Wednesday a.m. off this week, so we are trying to get lots done. We close on our previous house tomorrow afternoon, and it looks like everything should go smoothly, thank God. My cleaning lady went to work on the old house today and it looks nicer than it did when we moved in!

I am feeling a little overwhelmed, to be honest, and got a little sentimental about leaving our playset behind at the old house (the buyers wanted it for when their grandkids visit). DH says we can get a new one, and I am sure we will at some point, but I just remember how much fun we had when we picked that one out, and how excited the boys all were for it to be delivered and put together. Luke won't play on any playset that we get here.....I don't know, just feeling a little blue about how fast time goes. (and tired, and hormonal.....)

Anyway, I will probably remain scarce around here but I wanted to let you know how we were doing. Can't wait until things get back to "normal" and I have a little free time once again![/QUOTE]