My parents are here (and my dad is addicted to the internet, seriously, so... I'm not on it!), Mac is still sick (it may be legit, he SWEARS he isn't taking on my symptoms... but I have my doubts), and I feel OK in the mornings, and sick as the day progresses. This is my special "morning sickness reversal". I can barely sleep because I feel so sick. I am only *hoping* this will correspond to a healthy pregnancy though.

(But, it sure feels like the pregnancy with the twins and so I am mildly freaking out about that possibility.)

It turns out that...

Mom and dad will be in AFRIKA on my due date. Actually, from the end of week 38 to the end of week 40... And they will be on safari in tents and stuff. :huh: :huh: They are excited to see the wildebeest migrate. :huh: Sounds cool and all that, really. I am just a little... surprised. They are not roughin it people. (But, to be honest, their tents have a bathroom, they have a personal chef for 10 people, and they have private sleeping areas away from the other safari people. So I don't think they'll be "roughin" it much...) Anyway, we probably are going to tell them that I am due before they book airplane tickets. The safari is already bought and booked. Maybe mom can come for the end of week 37 to week 38, and maybe I can go into labor early or schedule a C. I delivered Kate just before week 39, I think, and the twins at week 38 to the day, and Luke at week 38 plus 6 days. It will be impossible to find a sitter for our other kids at that time of year-- the mad back to school rush. I am totally freaking out about it all, but I'm trying to cope by doing what I do best--- shoving the whole situation to the back of my mind and ignoring it.

I'm nervous to tell them about the pregnancy in any case. I hate being criticized, and I'll get some criticism here. I know they don't mean to be hurtful, but they'll need to point out that 1) our house is small and 2) we are really busy and 3) our house is small. And that we probably don't have room for another baby. Since our house is small.