I am going to add my Christmas pictures now! Since it's still January, I feel very good about my prompness here. I am usually way behind... And of course I am still way behind, but at least I can update here and feel semi-productive...

First, the before picture. Notice our little tree. Every year is the year we'll get a bigger one, but... The kids like this one, I guess. It's sort of a recurring Charlie Brown Christmas tree... (And it doesn't take up any storage space hardly, which is good because we don't have storage space!)

Now, the after picture. It took the kids all of 10 minutes to do this damage! Oy... I can not get them to stop and say "thank you" for the gift, and to watch as someone else opens their gift. So the massive unwrapping happens every year with hurricane like force.

And some photos of the kids with some of their presents... Steven got this Transformer set from my brother. Luke got it too, but Steven was much more taken with it. He was super excited.

Luke rather enjoyed playing with Isabel's My Little Pony Teacup House set... :huh: He loves My Little Ponies-- he brings them to show and tell constantly.

Isabel posed to have her picture taken after every present. So we have lots, but somehow... Can't get a really good one! Here she is wearing Luke's dress-up Army outfit. Tit for tat...

Kate got a new boom box. It has a really loud base system. It's currently driving me nuts, all the time. (Don't you love the term "boom box"? She has no idea what I'm talking about when I call it that...)

And finally, the toy that occupied them for one day and has been generally in the way and a huge eyesore ever since... The T-Wrecks Hot Wheels toy. I rarely go for toys like this. I call this experience a little refresher course for me as to why!