There's nothing like adding some sort of yucky virus to the mix.....I have been visiting at Alex's school every day and somehow managed to pick up a sore throat/headache virus that has been plaguing me for 3 days now. Yuck!

I had my oncology appt. yesterday and the doc told me that he would be "shocked" if I weren't cured with the treatment I'm receiving. I asked him what accounted for the 20% that aren't cured and he basically said "bad luck". Confused hmmmm...That isn't terribly encouraging. I was hoping he'd say something about age or other medical problems or something. In any case, I'm still feeling very positive about it all.

And...on an interesting sidenote (don't know whether it's good or bad), he and his buddy from Mayo want to write me up as a case report. Laughing Apparently, mediastinal lymphoma makes up only 1% of all lymphomas or something..and being pg with mediastinal lymphoma is even rarer....there is little data on Rituxan (chemotherapy agent) in pregnancy, so they want to wait for the pregnancy to be over and report on the overall outcome. On the one hand I think "how neat!"...on the other I think "holy crap!"

Everything else in our lives has pretty much turned back to normal. I'm sort of relieved to have the same arguments and issues again. Of course, the flipside of that is that I'm also realizing that I want a lot of things about our lives to changes....I'm beginning to see things in a whole new light.