Today is my pity party today so please ignore everything I write! Day 28 of the cycle today so I had to take a HPT to make sure I wasn't pregnant before I started more drugs so that we can start another drug cycle sometime next week. Of course it was negative, there was like 0% chance it would be positive but I still got upset about it. This SUCKS! The whole process SUCKS! We've now been at this for 16 months and I'm tired of it, I'm tired of the drugs, I'm tired of the timed sex, I'm tired of the cost - I'm just tired! A friend of mine that went through IVF found out late last week that she is pg, SO thrilled for her but can't help but feel jealous because she started this whole process after me. She's pg first b/c they were able to pinpoint immediately what thier issue was and move straight to IVF. A co-worker of mine is in the same boat - she'll go in for her IVF in December, also started the process after me! I know, I know - IVF is WAY more expensive and you should try everything in your power to have a child naturally first - but there is nothing frickin natural about this. NOTHING! I'm so pissed at my first doctor for not referring me on to an RE earlier - I'm so pissed that this bothers me so much, we weren't even originally planning to have kids until 2008. Just tired and pissed... Then I get to deal with my MIL! My MIL, FIL and BIL are coming here for Thanksgiving, did we invite them, no - but they seem to have invited themself. Fine - we were planning to fly somewhere and meet them Friday night anyway. So that means we will spend three days with them that weekend. So then shouldn't it make more sense that we spend a majority of our six days at Christmas with my family? YES! is the correct response here. I haven't seen one of my sisters since Thanksgiving of '05. We've seen DH's parents more than necessary in the last year and we've seen his brother when we visited in March and he will be HERE for Thanksgiving. So last night I told DH "maybe we should just go straight to my mom and dad's on the 23rd and we'll meet you parents for your grandparents party on the 27th" This would give us 4 days with my family and only 2 with his - neither of which are Christmas. His mother is SO frickin worried about the ACTUAL holiday - what difference does it make where we spend the ACTUAL holiday as long as everyone gets to see everyone and spend quality time with each other? I give up - I hate this, EVERY holiday is a battle. Ok, I should get back to work - ARGH!