Is it Monday yet? I know, very twisted - I live for the weekends but not this one. This is my one weekend from hell at work. I have an event tonight that will keep me late then I have to go to an interview dinner at the program director's house. This is the first year the spouses have been invited, usually it is just staff, residents and interviewees. But the Chairman wants to show a family front, which I think is great because this truly is a family friendly residency and they should show that off. So it'll be interesting, it will be good to see some of the spouses I haven't seen for a while, hopefully they come.

Then tomorrow I have an event at work which will have me here from 9am to Noon or 1. Hopefully it goes smoothly. Then Sunday night I have another event that will have me here from 5:30-10:30 or so. It'll be a long weekend and of course I'll get next Thursday off but then will have to be in at 5am on Friday.

DH makes fun of me when I complain about this weekend and next Friday and I kindly remind him, that he LOVES his job, I don't - when he finds me a job I love he can make fun of me for complaining.

On the job front I got an e-mail yesterday from one of the two ladies I'm still in touch with about the job I interviewed for a month or so ago. She just wanted me to know that she is optimistic it will happen soon, so I'm just waiting again. There were two other marketing jobs that opened up in the same company this week and I applied for both and I told her that when she e-mailed me yesterday. I still think the job they have is best for me but I have to keep my options open.

On the Thanksgiving front I'm actually looking forward to the weekend with my ILs but I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune afterwards. I have decided that when it is just me, DH, and ILs we can get along just fine - its his brother that throws a wrench into things, I feel like he's always testing and challenging me and I don't appreciate it - we'll see how it goes.

On the baby (or lack thereof) front I'm a little irritated with my RE. I took the last dose of a medicine that should have made AF show in 14 days on 11/3. So I called yesterday to see what they wanted to do and their response was wait until Monday. I'm just frustrated, they're going to make me take another drug for 5 days which will then make me wait another 2-14 for AF. Of course DH's response was "maybe you're pg" - I tried to explain to him since this cycle had been cancelled and we'd been told NO sex that was almost impossible but since we I was exhausted yesterday after work and starving he's decided I'm pg. I just feel like he's not taking this seriously enough.

I also tried to talk him into another dog yesterday. The local Paws & Claws had a puggle turned into them, she's adorable but DH is probably right its not the best time to be training a dog and since the baby situation is unresolved. Oh well.

Ok, back to work - I'm ready to go home and REALLY don't want to go to this dinner tonight.