So DH got an unexpected additional Christmas gift last night. We were packaging up the gifts and seperating by family - he picked up a gift that is actually a pair of boxers. He was SO excited that he was getting another new scrub hat and went ON and ON about he's been telling the nurses how excited he is to be getting new scrub hats for Christmas. Needless to say, as of 7pm last night he wasn't getting new scrub hats - it hadn't even occured to me. So the boxers were Operation boxers, like the game. They had the word Operation in big letters across the butt and the little guy on the front with the words "The Doctor in In". So from 9-10pm last night I used those boxers to make DH a scrub cap and then bought him another pair of boxers this morning. So he'll get the boxers at his parents (Christmas Eve) and be surprised they're not a scrub hat - then after he's a had a few days to pout about it I'll give him the scrub hat at my parents on Christmas night. :> I'll post a picture after he opens it, we'll see what he thinks about it. I did come up with two new ideas for KU scrub hats while I was sewing last night so he will go back to the hospital on 1/1 with three new hats.