Ugg what a morning and its only 8:40! I finally went to bed about 10:40 last night, DH got home about 11. I didn't hear him come in but I heard him get up this morning about 4, then when he was leaving the garage about 4:30 (our bedroom wall is very close, our door squeaks so you can hear it), I hear this awful squealing (sp?). I jump out of bed and open the garage door and DH is pissed. The door went up, he got his car out and then it wouldn't go back down. So we spent the next 1/2 hour trying to fix it to no avail and then finally were able to get it where it would open and close manually, but it wouldn't stay down. We had never noticed but there is no lock bar on our door, you know the one you lock when you're going to be gone for a long time to keep people out of your garage. So when I got ready to leave this morning I had to open the door, removing the piece of steel we had wedged into it to get it to close, back my car out, put the door back down and replace the bar. Sure, none of this sounds that bad but yesterday it was 35 and today it is 9 with a windchill of -10. :{ So I'll be researching garage door openers on line today and DH will be spending his weekend off installing a garage door opener in zero degree weather.