Another Saturday with DH working. You know I'd be happier if he was on days then nights. When he's on nights he sleeps all day and then goes to work, at least when he's on days he's home by dinner and then for the evening. I know, I shouldn't complain he's had the last several weekends off, it just makes my weekends so boring. I just sit and do nothing when he's not home, my friends have their families and if my DH is working that means theirs is off so its not like we can go do something. Its too cold to take Molly out and the KU game doesn't start for another two hours. Speaking of KU - my grandmother got us a flag for Christmas so we hang it on game days - isn't it pretty?

So I had my annual review at work this week. My boss tells me I'm doing a fabulous job and she tells me that she knows I'm bored but doesn't have anything else to give me, so basically I'm to continue being bored and live with it - ugg. We're hoping to start a new TTC cycle next week, I'm on prometrium to enduce AF. This would mean a Thanksgiving baby which would be okay with me, my mom's birthday and DH's grandmother's birthday are on Nov. 28th so that would be fun. I don't want a Christmas baby but Thanksgiving would be okay. I looked back at my cycles today I haven't "completed" a cycle since July. I think I've decided that going forward I'll plan to do the medicated cycles every other cycle, that way we're not spending hundreds of dollars on cycles that keep getting cancelled. Even the baseline ultra sound at the beginning of each month is a couple hundred dollars. We didn't spend enough to deduct our medical expenses in 2006 on the taxes but if we keep up at this rate we will be able to deduct them in '07. Nothing else really going on here - just hanging out wishing this cold would go away. I'm headed to Vegas in one month, maybe I should add a new ticker... Off to make lunch before the KU game - GO HAWKS, MUCK FIZZOU!