So yesterday we did pretty much nothing but hibernate! It was actually kind of nice. DH got home about 10am, it was freezing rain at the time on top of the 1/2" or so of snow that we had gotten overnight. Finally around 1 it switched to snow and as of this morning we have about 12". DH got up and cleared my 1/2 of the driveway this morning so that I could go to my u/s. We had cleared most of the ice last night so it was just snow, not to bad. It is still snowing, though not that hard - we plan to go out and work on the drive again in a little bit so that we have very little, if any, to do tomorrow morning. But its now 30 degrees hopefully it stops snowing or stays cold enough that it doesn't turn back into ice.

My u/s this morning was a comedy of errors but at least the results were good. They seem to have finally found the correct drug combination. I had four measurable follicles so I'll trigger with the HCG shot on Tuesday morning and we'll wait two weeks to find out how things went. I'm just glad they got the drugs right, even if the cycle isn't "successful" it would be to me because they figured out the drugs, that releases a lot of the stress. Of course DH is on call Tuesday night so this baby may have to be conceived in a call room but at this point I guess we gotta do what we gotta do.

Today we plan to do more hibernating, we watched a lot of basketball yesterday, including watching KU kill ISU. Go Hawks! They have now won their last six games by an average of more then 27 points - woo hoo! Finally they seem to peaking at the right time, but I'm not jinxing them. The OSU/UW game should be good this afternoon so we'll have that to look forward to.

Ok, off to check a few more sites and then relax. Have a great Sunday everyone!