March...where have the past two months gone?

It is a balmy 45+ here today so Adele, Molly and I broke in the new Bob stroller and went for a walk. We had to use the road in several places b/c people hadn't cleared their sidewalks enough which was annoying, but it was great to get out and the stroller is great. I can't wait until its warm enough to make a daily walk part of our routine.

What else is up with us? Not much, we've gotten into a pretty good schedule of getting out. We got to the Y MWF, we have MOPS two Tuesdays/month and we've now been invited to join a Thursday afternoon playgroup so we'll start that a week from Thursday. It will be nice to get out and have more adult conversation.

I'm officially employed for two more weeks. I'm going into the office on Wednesday to attend our receptionists baby shower, I was in last week just to say hi and they had cleaned out my office. It was very strange to see it that way. I'm sure it hasn't been that clean since before I started. I'll go in on the 14th and fill out my severance paperwork and I will officially be unemployed. Still very sureal how all of that happened but everything happens for a reason.

DH is still studying, I think he'll do just fine. He's done a great job of staying focused and I have no doubt that his score will be well above where it needs to be. I'll be glad when he's done studying though, then when he's home he'll be home to hang out and not study. He really uses his free time as free time more when he's on service then when he's off.

We leave for CA Thursday morning and we're so looking forward to the 60 degree weather that we're expecting there. Of course I need to do laundry and pack but we'll get there.

We had an odd breastfeeding experience last night. Around 8pm which is when she usually starts her last feeding of the night she was on the right side and kept pulling off, so I switched her to the left and she did the same thing. So I pulled out my pump and got NOTHING! It was so weird, she'd been feeding and filling wet/dirty diapers all day as per normal but there was nothing there. So we gave her a 4oz bottle and she slept for 6 1/2 hours and then fed fine at 4:30 this morning and has fed fine since then. So I guess we'll see what happens tonight, I can't imagine that we've self weaned her. She is getting a bottle every once in a while but before last night she hadn't had one since Tuesday night so we're not sure what is going on. I did change her position starting yesterday b/c she hasn't been feeding well in public and I needed to practice with her in the cradle hold and under a blanket for our trip. All in all, very strange but as long as she keeps having wet and dirty diapers and keeps eating regardless of the hold we'll just see if it happens again.

Well I think I hear her waking up, so I should go. I'll probably update after we get back from CA.

And a new picture, just for fun: