So the big test is here and gone, I think DH did fine. We'll find out in a few weeks. The party to celebrate was a lot of fun though I had to finally drag DH home b/c Adele was past done. He was a little worse for wear the following morning but he survived and had a really good time. He worked hard so I hope he does well.

It was SO great to have him home and NOT studying this weekend. He spent more time with Adele then he's probably spent in one day since she was born b/c he wasn't studying. Even though he's back on an OR service his home time is home time so its very nice!

The pumping is going well, I'm not producing what she needs so she's getting about 5 oz of formula/day. It works out pretty well, I give her 1st bottle of the day as formula and then pump so I don't have to listen to her cry while I pump first thing in the morning. She's eating better, she's happier, I'm happier and we're doing well all in all. I've been pumping every two hours during the day to try to increase my supply but after a week it doesn't seem to be getting any higher so we may just have to keep supplementing, which is fine with me.

DH and I are going on a DATE on Saturday. Another good thing that came out of my layoff is that I'm good friends with my boss still. She has a 10 year old daughter so they're going to baby sit Saturday night so we can go out for a nice dinner. It will be our first nice dinner out without her so I'm excited and I know she's safe and well cared for. I'm not ready to leave her with some high school or college kid just yet. Plus I'll have to find a babysitter that likes dogs and can handle Molly so that will be another obstacle. I think we'll just utilize Kim as long as we can.

Then next Wednesday I get a Mommy's Day Out. Mayo offers a great back up day care option for employees. You get to use 20 days/year for $15/day. I have a doctor's appointment so it was easier just to sign her up for the whole day. So I have a hair appointment and I'm getting a manicure/pedicure. I visited the center last week and it seems great so I'll probably put her there once a month for my sanity.

Not a lot else going on other then our Jayhawks!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2008!