Well DH's first Father's Day wasn't a complete bust. We had a great day but we've decided to return his gift. I got him a nice dress watch which in actuality I knew he didn't need. I almost returned it on my own last week. But what he really wants is a 32GB iTouch which is out of the budget right now. So we've decided to return the watch and save the money for an iTouch. Supposedly they're going to drop in price by $100 soon and his birthday is in September so we'll just combine them. Oh well, I tried - he's REALLY hard to buy for. We had a great day though, we slept in (or he did), then we had his favorite breakfast - bagels with cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion, tomato and capers, then we went for a long walk, then he went to the driving range and then we had a yummy dinner - filet, sweet potatoes, and great wine. We made some new posts to Adele's blog today too - I'm really glad we did this. The family loves to keep up with her. http://adeleem.blogspot.com/ My dad is having his colonoscopy/polyp removal on Wednesday. Tim Russert's death on Friday has reinforced to me what could happen with my mom so I talked to dad when I called tonight about her health and he assures me she has been walking and taking her meds so I'm glad about that but still concerned. Research shows that moms of people with PCOS (me) are more likely to have heart disease - I think that is a really interesting correlation but luckily mom has found a good doctor (hard to do in their little town) and knows that she has to make an effort to lose some weight. I think seeing her new grandaughter and her upcoming grandchild as well as how fast her dad has deteriorated in the last year had made her realize she's not going to live as long as her mother sitting in front of the television like she does. My parents both turn 54 this year and while I know that's young and genes are on our side since Adele still has 7 of her GREAT grandparents alive I still worry about her. I'm meeting a friend from my old job for coffee in the morning, she was the MM at a mall in the cities and is her for a Mayo appointment with her dad. It will be good to catch up with her though I don't think she has found a job so she's probably not in the best place. DH is working and Adele is in bed so I'm debating on whether or not I go to bed or stay up and see if the Celtics win. Tomorrow I'll be watching the US Open playoff, I can't believe Tiger made that last putt.