So last week was Waterbabies, it was great to get Adele in the water and she loved it. Constantly kicking and just having a ball. We had a great time and she looked adorable in her little swimsuit. It was also nice to have that break up of the day. When DH doesn't get home until 7 or later the period from 4 until then can really drag for us. So I think I'll have to keep a better eye on the open pool time at the Y and maybe we'll take advantage of it more often.

So yesterday I turned the big 3-2, thanks everyone here for their kind words, I really did have a great day. DH got his first tumor (grown in a rat) on Friday. Since it is a sensitive 2 day process he had to work in the lab on Saturday. So he took Monday off which was very nice. When I told him I wanted a blender he thought I was nuts b/c I've always told him not to buy me appliances for holidays. But I picked out and received a very nice Oster blender which I LOVE! It makes great smoothies and I'm sure it will make great margaritas too. We went to a restaurant called Sontes, which is a tappas bar in Rochester. We had great food, drinks (yummy mojitos) and wine plus yummy dessert and just great conversation and time together.

Adele has been eating like a pig! She eats a 1/2 cup of oatmeal for breakfast, a full stage 2 container of a fruit for lunch and a full stage 2 container of a vegetable for dinner. I'm glad she's eating so well because a few weeks ago I was sure she was never going to get it. She's still not sure what to do with the finger foods. She picks them up and they head for her mouth but they tend to end up in her lap or stuck to her hand. They're the Gerber puffs so they do get kind of sticky when they're wet. But she's growing like a weed and she's so much fun right now. She's not crawling but she loves to roll around, I've started putting all of her toys in a basket and she's getting them out on her own. She's just growing up and changing so fast. Her babysitter had a ball with her last night.