So I talked to both my mom and DH last night about how I was feeling about Grandad and they both agreed with me, that the man I knew and loved is gone and has been for quite a while. I still love him and will still be very sad when he passes but I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels like we've already lost him. I think my sorrow at his passing will be more for my grammy then anything else. Their anniversary is tomorrow, their 55th, and most likely their last. I sent her a card and I'm going to call her as well but it must be so hard for her to go through. In just as serious news my sister and her husband have decided to ride out the hurricane in Houston. BIL just got home on a flight around 3pm this afternoon, they've stocked up on non perishables and bottled water, they've charged their cell phones (they have no LAN line) and are going to hole up at home and see how it goes. They are very close but not in downtown, I believe my sister said they are in the 500 year flood plain so if they get flooded the city will have much larger problems. I told them to stay safe and not try to be heroes.