So I need to post something HAPPY!

Let's see...I'll be 34 weeks on Friday - ack! How did that happen? Wednesday I have a doctor's appointment and Thursday I have a dentist's appointment, yesterday A and I got our seasonal flu shots. I'm going to be tired of offices by the end of the week. 6 more weeks, or so, I'm really not sure I'm ready for this. Adele has become really clingy in the last week, I really hope this passes in the next few weeks.

Parental coverage is settled for the week B is in New Orleans. My mom is coming Thursday - Monday and MIL is coming Monday - Thursday or so. I'm not exactly sure when MIL is leaving but I'll only be alone with her from Monday afternoon until Thursday around noon so I think we'll survive. Then DH will be home and she'll probably stay a few more days to see B. My mom is coming for a week when the baby is born so I'm excited about that, her plan is to leave her home as soon as we head to the hospital which would put her about 8 hours later. I guess the IL's are planning to come up at some point too, they mentioned it when we were visiting last week but never clarified and that was the first we had heard of it - I guess we'll see.

On to Adele, she is growing like a week but her communication seems to be behind. She can point at most of her body parts when you ask her. We have a book with 32 pictures/page and she can point to most of them when you ask her but she's not really talking. She says about half a dozen words but she doesn't like two words together and the county program which is following her says she should be further along. They're supposed to be sending me some activities we can work on with her. I think she's just as frustrated, she points a lot and when we ask her to repeat after us she gets really whiny and doesn't even try. The only word we've been able to get her to repeat is please. I'm not sure what to think or do but I'm hoping we can make some progress in the next few weeks so that if there is regression when #2 comes it won't be to detrimental.

I've been doing some administrative volunteering with my MOPS group and that has helped me feel like I have a little bit of balance between wanting to work and being a SAHM. I need to thank DH for being him, he's been very helpful the last few weeks because he sees how uncomfortable I'm getting. He was fully supportive of hiring the house cleaners - which are HEAVEN! We came home to a clean house from our weekend trip Sunday and I was SO happy. Its just not something I've ever been good at and as long as we can afford it we will continue it. I think we've finally got a handle on our budget and I think we're going to be fine until the end of residency as long as we sale our house in a timely fashion at the end of all of this.

So that is my rambling for today. A happier post, I'm trying to stay optimistic until #2 comes along so that if things fall apart then hopefully I won't be so negative about it.