We're half way through DH's trip. My mom left this morning and my MIL arrives in a few hours. My mom said "I don't feel like I did anything" when she left this morning - I told her that was a good thing, that means #2 is staying where he belongs.

Please pray for me while MIL is here - I just keep telling myself it'll only be about 72 hours and we'll survive I just don't know - we'll see.

I'm hopefully DH will call today and be able to iChat with A. I've been able to talk to him every night but only around 10pm and she's, of course, already in bed. I only got to talk to him briefly last night so I'm anxious to hear how his time with his fellowship mentor went. In other news he and another resident from here got into the finals of the resident quiz bowl - he's SO excited! NOT! He didn't really want to do it but 2 residents from his program scored high enough on the online quiz to qualify the program and since they weren't going to the conference DH and the other resident go suckered into it. Now they're in the top 3 and will compete in the finals tomorrow. The good news is that the winning team gets $1000-$2500 for their program.

I'm going to go take a nap - hopefully MIL waits until we wake up to show up.