I know I'm only 4 days overdue and I shouldn't complain but I'm soooooooo done. I made myself get up and go to the gym this morning, did 40 minutes on the elliptical and then came home and showered, it was just to much work to get all my stuff together to shower there. Then about noon I felt like I really needed to pee and lost my mucous plug - that was...interesting. I didn't experience that with A. It wasn't bloody at all which doesn't leave me optimistic that it could happen anytime soon because I know that can happen weeks before labor. So this afternoon after nap we went for a 3+ mile walk on this nice trail we have by our house. I'm definitely having more discomfort in my pelvic area so hopefully its just a matter of time. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up, as someone said to me today at least I know I won't be pregnant at this time next week.

The thing that sucks though is my mom can't come up after Saturday or so. She's just to busy next week to not be at work by Wednesday and its such a long drive (8 hours each way) if she can't stay for 4 or so days its not worth it. So hopefully he comes soon.